The organization has the following goals:
2014 – 2016
Short Term (2014):
- Promote the Sandboarding and SandSkiing practice in South America and worldwide.
- Encourage the creation of sports schools and provide sports equipment.
- InterSands will promote and support sports development events that consider in the first instance the participation of future generations in their categories.
- Promote in South America and Europe, the Mission of the organization, participation and trips for the promotion of sport activities.
- Promote the participation of new members who wish to be part of the organization.
Median Term (2015 – 2016):
- Promote the Sandboard World Cup, through different international events organized and/or supported by our organization (the event will be promoted every two years).
- Generate volunteer programs to fulfill the Mision of the organization in all aspects, also generate educational programs through volunteering for athletes and children.
- Always pursue the fulfillment of the Mission of the organization and promote in all places where the dunes prevail, an objective that will be taken through the trips that our main members of sand and snow athletes make year after year.
- Promote the formality of sports associations in the countries.
- Encourage the creation of sand parks in each city of the countries where we carry out our activities.
- Merge the whole SandSnow trend, promoting and carrying out parallel sand and snow events (Sandboarding, Snowboarding, SandSki and Ski).
- Promote and support sand athletes to make them discover the snow.
- Strengthen educational activities that help improve the conditions and capacities of athletes and children.
- According to the support received by InterSands, the organization will evaluate a grant for athletes who are referents of social and sporting impact with their professional work with sport.
2017 – 2020
Median Term (2017 – 2019):
- Realize the Sandboard World Cup (Headquarters PERÚ)
- Create international alliances to promote the WORLD SAND DAY.
- Promote the World Snow Day of the FIS in countries where snowboarding and sandskiing are possible.
- Carry out the Freestyle SandSnow – 2018 (to develop this modality in big or small dunes).
- Carry out the 2nd Sandboard World Cup 2019 and the 1st Open Sandskiing World
- Promote and diffuse in European snow events in order that professional sportsmen and women travel to the arena.
- Promote and diffuse to support sand athletes and represent the community in the snow, beyond competitive aspects the focus is to transmit the culture of sand.
- Promote the creation of sandboarding and sandskiing schools.