[:es]His firts time on the sand was with sandskiing at the age of 5 years old, their mother and father were working at the swimmingpool of the Monte Kaolino. Practically he was born in the sand, where a lot people fromEurope think is impossible to practice sandskiing and sandboarding in this continent.
When beginning to made events in the Monte Kaolino he competed in all the disciplines and modalities, especially in slalom and boardercross.
Also he practice skiing and snowboarding and founded the Monte Kaolino Ski Club. The last year he received the InterSands award to come to Peru, he never go out from Germany and for him was a pleasure receive this amazing news in the Sand Spirit 2016.
He won multiple european championship and is going to Peru to know the real sand of the dunes and the paradise of the sandboarding and sandskiing, representing all the community of the sand and snow who meet every year in the Sand Spirit in Germany.
Bernard is representing the SAND SPIRIT COMMUNITY
(Monte Kaolino – Germany | Locations of differents World Championships)
- Bernard Horneck from Germany to Peru for the World Cup
- Comunicado Importante | Evento Antofagasta 2017 | Chile
- Daniel Vonach | Pro Snowboarder | Austria
- Jugando y entrenando en le patio de la casa | Iquique
- Actitud de campeones | Sandboarders entrenan boardercross en duna de 60 metros
- Video Dream Program South Korea 2017
- Antofagasta | Cuotas para riders chilenos SWC 2017
- Breve historia del primer sandboarder que sueña con participar en los Juegos Olímpicos de Invierno
- Mystic Sandboarding Antofagasta | Acercando la montaña
- Reglamento Obligatorio | Uso de Casco