The organization has the following objetives:
1. Promote the practice of sandskiing and sandboarding in terms of sport in South America and worldwide.
2. Encourage the foundation of sandboarding and sandskiing schools and supplying them with sports equipment.
3. Promote and support events aiming to develop the sport and guaranteeing the participation of future generations in their categories.
4. Encourage the mission of organizing, participating and undertaking journeys to promotesports activities in Europe and South America.
5. Promote the participation of new members wishing to join the organization.
Medium-term (2015 – 2016):
1. Promote the Sandboard World Cup, through various international events organized and/or supported by our organization (the event will be hosted every 2 years).
2. Create volunteer programs to fulfill the mission of the organization in all aspects and facilitate educational programs for athletes and children through the help of volunteers.
3. Always pursue the fulfillment of the mission of the organization and encourage the sport in all places with sand dunes, which our principal members of sand and snow visit during their travels year by year.
4. Promote the formality and trustworthiness of sports associations all participating countries.
5. Encourage the creation of sand parks in every city in the countries where we perform our activities.
1. Completely fuse the SandSnow tendency by promoting and performing parallel events of sand and snow, (Sandboarding, Snowboarding, Sandski and Ski).
2. Promote and support sand athletes to get started in the snow.
3. Boost educational activities to help improve the conditions and capacities of children and young athletes.
4. In accordance with the support received, the organization will assess the means to subsidize those athletes who achieve social and athletic impact through their professional work with the sport.
2017 – 2020
- Realization of the Sandboard World Cup (headquarters in PERÚ)
- Create international partners to promote the WORLD SAND DAY
- Promote the World Snow Day of the FIS in countries where it is possible to practice snowboarding and skiing in the sand.
- Perform the Freestyle SandSnow – 2018 (to develop this modality in large or small dunes)
- Hold the 2nd Sandboarding World Cup 2019 and the 1st Open Sandskiing World
- Promotion and dissemination in European snow events for professional athletes to travel to the sand.
- Promotion and dissemination to support sand athletes and represent the community in the snow, beyond competitive aspects the focus is to transmit the sand culture.